Monday, February 2, 2015

Frog Announcement: Blog Closing (Re-opening TBA)

There's some big news about the blog, and unfortunately, it's bad: I'm closing down shop. A lot has been going on lately in my life, with my parents and my schoolwork and my own mental state, and as such I really don't have time to pursue a lost cause like this anymore.

It's not like this was anything special anyway- I'm sure there are a million film critics out there who are all better than me- so luckily I won't be letting too many people down. I've given some thought into re-opening the blog, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time or sanity to commit fully to a post for a bit, so I may not re-open. In case I don't, I just wanted to say how much I'll miss it.

Film is, and always will be, the object of my ideals- be they real or unreal- and for the time being, it was fun to try to make my opinions heard. It felt good to finally have a voice. Isn't it ironic that the instant I start to develop one, something stops it? '

So long, everybody. It's been...... a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment