Monday, May 4, 2015

The Critical Frog: Unfriended

Hello friend, my name is Frog.
(I've been watching some Courage the Cowardly Dog.)
The words you see are on my blog.
I said, in log, my name is Frog.
And I've been very naughty.

The story I'm about to tell,
I tell you, I will tell it well.
About a girl who's back from hell,
and just how she's been naughty.

Voila! On Skype! Her friends go here
to reminisce of long-lost dear.
Their hearts beat as they sense one near,
And she's quite mad....and naughty.

She thought just how excited they
would be that she's alive today,
"Hey, Laura Barnes!" "Huzzah! "Hooray!"
But she's alone.... and naughty.

That's when her ghastly eyes beheld,
her fellow teens, like teens they smelled
T-E-E-N-S, how it's spelled-
But that's how she spells....naughty.

Alone she was with tender teens,
and all their fear, shown on their screens,
which, i say, inspires screams-
as Laura acts quite......naughty.

Her dripping hair, her drooping curl,
unfurl memories of the girl,
and in their minds they twist and twirl,
and that makes them act.....naughty.

Lau-ra-Barnes, the girl was named,
and she was fair, a girl untamed,
until one evening- she's ashamed!
She got a little.....naughty.

The look upon the young girl's face,
was calm as lace, but in this case,
they rea-al-iz-ed she needed space,
and never more was....naughty.

Well...... almost never.

OVERALL RATING: 6/10
-----------------------------------------------
A concept quite interessant,
but deliver on it, it does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment